• Want our fishing experts to lend you a hand? Reserve a half-day of fishing with a professional fishing guide on Dogwood Creek for $225
• Take a 90-minute guided tour of the park in style as technology and the wilderness meet via our Segway tours. Take advantage of our great March special with two Segway tours for $100!
• Enjoy an Adventure Pass for two for only $80! An Adventure Pass provides a great value when combining multiple activities at Dogwood Canyon in the same visit. With your pass you can enjoy access to self-guided walking and biking, a wildlife tram tour, and self-guided trout fishing (catch-and-release or catch-and-keep for an additional $4.95 per pound). You'll also enjoy discounts for our trail rides on Segway tours
Both events will be offered next to the Great Spirit rock shelter in the heart of the Dogwood Canyon Nature Park.
- Special wildlife demonstrations and exhibits by the Wonders of Wildlife Museum on the following Tuesdays, March 11th and 25th from 11:00am - 3:00pm.
- Learn how Native Americans fashioned weapons and see survival skill demos at our Flint Knapping artist demonstrations on the following Saturdays, March 15th and 29th from 11:00am - 3:00pm